Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving.


I've spent many Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday's aloft in a variety of airplanes over the years, but thanks to seniority I get to spend them at home with my family now. That's about to change however with my latest aircraft bid, but what the heck. 


Both NWA and DAL have been very good about supplying turkey dinners to working crews.


And so have layover hotels who feel the plight of junior crews away during holidays. Thank-you, it's much appreciated.

So to all my friends out flying and to those who take the time to read my blog, thanks very much and Happy Thanksgiving. 

Rand

5 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family Rand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Happy Thanksgiving to your friends and family. Glad you could be at home.

    Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving and thank you for taking us into the cockpit and around the world with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey rand,you gonna eat that cherry tart ? mike v

    ReplyDelete